Sunday, May 27, 2012

The countdown

The countdown has officially begun.... I have about 60 days until I leave the GREAT state of Oklahoma. In the meantime, I have been keeping myself busy and sewing up a storm and visiting with as many people as possible. My sweet friend is expecting her second bundle of joy in about 7 weeks and we have been sewing all new crib bedding and bedding for her first daughter's new day bed, as well. (Stay tuned for some really neat pictures) Here's a sneak peak of the ruffles for the crib skirt.

Chris has been working up a storm and has been exploring the area around our apartment. He has found some really neat festivals, a lot of fresh markets, and LOTS of rain! lol I am hoping he will be very knowledgeable so when I get there he can teach me the ropes!
I have also been really trying to find some beautiful places in Oklahoma to take pictures. I need to take pictures with me of my sweet Oklahoma. Here is just a few of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment