Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catching Up!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry I haven't blogged lately! It has been a busy couple of weeks. Chris came home for a week, I moved out of our Oklahoma apartment, AND I graduated! Woo Hoo! 
I am officially an OU Alum! I have a Bachelor of Science in Multi-Disciplinary Studies: Health Studies with a minor in Native American Studies! Whew, thats a mouthful!

Here is our new home city! Portland, Oregon! It is absolutely crazy to think that in about 10 weeks I will be packing my car with last minute things, my Dad, Stephy and hitting the road..... for 28 hours! lol 
Chris has found us a modest apartment and I absolutely LOVE it! Most of our belongings made the journey with his mom about three weeks ago, so Chris has been unpacking and putting things together. I am so grateful!
Here is part of the living room

Here is the other half! lol

our Kitchen is coming together nicely

and finally, our bedroom! We are still getting things organized but so far I think Chris did a great job!
Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment