Friday, June 22, 2012

35

35 more days... Only 35 more days until I load my car and head up to Oregon to see Christopher. The last few weeks have been getting harder. I have so many people I want to spend time with, yet I am so ready to be near Chris. 

I am ready to say that I have officially applied for my first big kid job since graduation and my first application for a job in Oregon. Its a position at the Oregon Health Science Center. I am waiting to hear back but it is finally starting to sink in..... WE ARE MOVING TO OREGON TO LIVE lol. That sounds silly but I am actually having to make plans for my future in Portland, OR. I am thrilled! Nervous but thrilled. 
Even though I am desperately missing Chris, I have really been trying to spend time with my family here in good 'ol Oklahoma. I got to celebrate Father's Day with the best dad in the WHOLE world. lol He even went to Hobby Lobby and was posing for me. 
I have also been spending time with my nephews. My brother just bought a house and the boys couldn't be more excited for their new rooms. Aren't they the sweetest?

I finally got to see little Miss Ashlynn again. She was in quite the mood, per usual. ; )

And I have renewed my sense for living a healthy life. I have been working out and trying to stay active and so far have lost seven pounds. lol I keep reminding myself that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I am up to seven steps now!


With the healthy lifestyle in mind, I am also learning to eat some of my favorite things in better moderation. I recently found the yummiest cookie recipe on Pinterest. 


http://sugarcooking.blogspot.ca/2010/07/pretzel-cookies-with-chocolate-peanut.html
You really should look up the recipe, it will NOT disappoint. 

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment